GENERAL PEST SPRAY SYDNEY
Perfect for cockroaches spiders, ants and silverfish
- There is nothing for you to do before we arrive to do a general pest spray done on your home. If there is a bad infestation of german cockroaches then we would need you to empty cupboards.
- The chemicals we use for a general pest house spray are safe for you and your family. You do not need to leave the house whilst the job is being done.
- It is advisable if you are moving into a new house and would like to have it sprayed, to have it done before you move in to ensure complete coverage of the sprayed areas. ie, no furniture to spray around and all cleaning is done.
- For best results any painting or cleaning including carpet cleaning should be done prior to the pest control being carried out.
- Do not clean down spider webs, as this can inhibit us from treating the spiders we need to get to, this should be done 7 – 10 days after the treatment. Cleaning windows should also be left until after the job is done.
- We highly recommend that mopping of floors be done prior to treatment and not be done within 24 hours after treatment.
- DO NOT CLEAN OR HOSE DOWN THE HOUSE OR WINDOWS AFTER TREATMENT. you can clean the windows with a squeegee or newspaper to remove any residue.
- A general pest control treatment covers spiders, silverfish, cockroaches and ants. It does not include termites, borers, rodents or fleas. These pests require a separate treatment and a fee is charged accordingly.
- A general pest control treatment should be carried out annually (or 6 monthly for problem areas) from the date of initial treatment to maintain a pest free home for you and your family.
- To reduce the likelihood of an infestation of cockroaches, ants and mice in your home, you need to ensure that any food scraps and crumbs are daily cleaned from floors, bench tops and bins.
- All plants and gardens abutting the house should be removed to prevent ants and cockroaches nesting at the base of the building.
- Leaking plumbing and appliances entice cockroaches, that carry diseases, to breed around these areas as they need moisture and also creates a risk for termite infestation.
- Our warranty does not include internal spiders, due to the nature of the treatment. However, all care is taken to eradicate all visible spiders.
Each pest control operator is licensed and insured in the specific problems in your area, so he will be able to find the problem faster and treat it in the best, the safest and the most economical manner.