BUILDING INSPECTION 7 balmoral crescent georges hall
7 BALMORAL CRESCENT GEORGES HALL
Buying a home is probably the most expensive purchase you will ever make. This is no time to shop for a cheap inspection. The cost of a home inspection is small relative to the value of the home being inspected. The additional cost of hiring a certified inspector is almost insignificant by comparison. As a home buyer, you have recently been crunching the numbers, negotiating offers, adding up closing costs, shopping for mortgages, and trying to get the best deals. Don’t stop now! Don’t let your real estate agent, a “patty-cake” inspector, or anyone else talk you into skimping here.
Areas inspected furthermore include building exterior and building interior, roof, subfloor, garage.
– Land size 560.2m2 approx, also a frontage of 16.2 metre
– also Four large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– most noteworthy Chefs inspired kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances
– Another key point is Open plan formal and casual living areas
– Separate formal dining room
– Updated bathrooms on both levels
– Generous sized back yard, perfect for entertaining
– Double lock-up garage with plenty of storage space